All material and new posts are henceforth happening over at: http://andyremic.wordpress.com. So get your ass to Mars!

Saturday 17 May 2008

Brmm brmm.


Thought I'd share with you my new bike. It's pretty low powered, only a Suzuki 650 v-twin, but tuned with a sports can it puts out about 80BHP which is not bad for something that weighs in at 162KG. It'll do 0-60 in about 3.5 seconds, so Ferrari speed, then. I've done the Big Bike Thing, I had a Ducati Monster 900, a 750SS, a Bandit 1200 and an Aprilia RSV-R 1000. However, they just end up sat in the garage costing me money whilst I write bookles. So I went for summat a bit lighter on the crocodile-skin wallet. This bugger only cost me £77 to insure!!, and yet gets to 100MPH 5 times faster than my 1.9TDi Passat. Big GRIN times are a-coming. Knee down, cruise the backstreet bends, take out sportsbike riding monkeys. Hoho.

No comments: