All material and new posts are henceforth happening over at: http://andyremic.wordpress.com. So get your ass to Mars!

Sunday 8 June 2008

Facebook!

Finally took the plunge, and opened a Facebook account. Everyone seemed to be doing it, so I thought I would too. So, you can contact me and ask to be my friend. I might smile, and say "Yes! I'll be your friend" or I might be grumpy :-( and say "No, I don't want to be your friend." Whatever, it's better than watching the eternally rubbish Big Brother!!

Search for Andy Remic in Manchester :-)

2 comments:

Danacea said...

Thanks for the post and the shout-out; the MonQee's generating a lot of attention and the more he gets, the more awareness and funds he raises for the Alzheimer's Research Trust.

Your support of the project is appreciated!

Andy Remic said...

Glad to be of the smallest help :-)

It is a noble cause! My best mate's dad suffered from this evil condition, and watching my mate suffer as well was also very, very bad. I totally sympathise with Mr Pratchett's plight. All funds to Alzheimer's Research are necessary; a shame the government can't re-direct the cash from a few, y'know, Afghan-destined missiles.