All material and new posts are henceforth happening over at: http://andyremic.wordpress.com. So get your ass to Mars!

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Apologies...

Apologies for my lack of recent updates, and also for my lack of recent podcast chapters. I did some teaching work in a high school in November, and contracted what I can only surmise to be ebola from some of the toxic deviant pupils therein. For several weeks I have been "coughing up a lung" in the words of Cypress Hill (although I do recognise their dubious meaning, heh) and lost my voice, my libido, and subsequently my will to live. Anyway, having gradually recovered in time for Christmas (a hundred cans of Stella, and he didn't think it too many) I am back in the game, back on the ball, and still full of shit. Will have some very good news to report soon, about a certain miffed off robot...

Cheers
Rem.

No comments: