All material and new posts are henceforth happening over at: http://andyremic.wordpress.com. So get your ass to Mars!

Friday 14 December 2007

BIOHELL Artwork.

Mark from Solaris kindly sent me over some early drafts of the artwork for BIOHELL, and it's looking awesome!! Keenan and Franco are on the cover, and the scale and perspective are just superb.

The artist is Dave Seeley, working out of San Fran; you can check out his website at www.daveseeley.com. I owe him a few beers and some pizza next time I'm in the States!!
His enthusiasm and effort on the artwork for my books has been supreme! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty cool website! some cool stuff...

If you need to save some cash, I can always knock you one up, I do a mean stick man with gun! :D

Concrete Contractors Ironville said...

Thiss is awesome