All material and new posts are henceforth happening over at: http://andyremic.wordpress.com. So get your ass to Mars!

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Podcasts and Th3M1ss1ng.

For a long, long time I've been toying with the idea of recording a scene from one of my novels and releasing in on the website. Then, recently, I stumbled across Scott Sigler's website and he podcasts all his own work...... right, I thought. Time to put in a bit of effort, you lazy monkey, so after buying a decent microphone and contacting my good friends, Th3 M1ss1ng, hardcore indie junkie rock horror metal band, who kindly offered to provide intro, outro and backing music for my rabid musings, things started to - finally - come together.

It's surprising the work involved in podcasting. It surprised the hell out of me!! However, I've done a couple of samples and the good folks at podiobooks are giving me handy advice. Soon, I'll be ready to release....

Hopefully, I'm going to podcast SPIRAL and WAR MACHINE in weekly episodes, via my own website and podiobooks and any other damn website who'll have me. Not that I'm an audio whore or anything. Just awaiting permission :-)

Also, check out Th3 M1ss1ng's website.... they're a cross between Nine Inch Nails and Portishead. Mellow and harsh at the same time, and very, very cool. Check out http://www.myspace.com/th3m1ss1ng for some cool vibes.

And watch out for Andy Remic's attack on the world of the podcast.......

No comments: