All material and new posts are henceforth happening over at: http://andyremic.wordpress.com. So get your ass to Mars!

Sunday 11 January 2009

More Amazonia....

Here's the first Amazon-type post for BIOHELL, by a very kindly Mr Spuler:

Aaron Spuler said...
Posted November 24, 2008, 9:02 AM EST: Holy crap!I just finished Biohell and this book KICKED ASS!!! Andy Remic did a great job with it. I really loved how Franco was more of the main character this time. He is one crazy s.o.b., some of the stuff he did in Biohell was completely wild and over the top -- I loved every minute of it! Wonder what that says about me??? Out of all the books I've ever read (and that is A LOT), Franco Haggis has to be in the top three for my 'favorite characters' list. Was interesting to see the Combat-K universe from his perspective this time around.I'd been waiting for Biohell to come out for a little over a year now.... wanted to read it as soon as I finished War Machine last year (bought that one on its release date and read it as soon as I could). The Combat-K universe is my first introduction to the writing of Andy Remic, and because of these two books, I plan on picking up his earlier works (Spiral, Quake, Warhead).If you like combat, action, humor, and aren't afraid of a little profanity and gore (ok, maybe a lot of profanity and gore), then I wholeheartedly recommend this book to you. You don't necessarily NEED to read War Machine -- Biohell can stand alone on its own, but I highly recommend it. All I have to say is keep up the great work, Andy. I was thoroughly impressed with Biohell and I hope that you can get out Hardcore (part 3) by this time next year (or earlier?). I will be waiting in line to buy it. Anyway, just wanted to express my thanks for Combat-K -- may there be many more books in that series!

No comments: