All material and new posts are henceforth happening over at: http://andyremic.wordpress.com. So get your ass to Mars!

Sunday 18 November 2007

Mission Statement for Wired, Weird & Wonderful

It's my aim to write a blog without any shit. So, I'm pretty sure you don't want to know about me walking the dog, brushing my teeth and ironing my pants. I won't update this blog every day, but I will update it when I'm either; a] wired (and thus have a loose tongue, which has certainly got me in the shit with British Telecom before!), or b] weird, or to be exact, have had something weird happen to me- or around me. This seems to happen a lot. It's like I partially exist in a strange deranged back-wood redneck twilight zone called reality. Ha!! So, here we go. Please feel free to contact and tell me how bad it is :-).

Andy Remic, novelist.

No comments: